Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Orion88
Regular Visitor

Hi, after upgrading to the above version, i was not able to launch my Power Bi. I have already tried un-install and re-install the s/w but it is not successful. I am on Win10 enterprise OS. Please advise. Thanks in advance.
6 REPLIES 6
Orion88
Regular Visitor

Can anyone help me please? My IT ppl do not support this app as it is not the standard s/w that they deploy. Only my office is using. Currently 2 of us are using PowerBi but we are very new to it as well. Really appreciate if someone can advice anything...Thanks

@Orion88,

You may check Resolve issues when starting Power BI Desktop.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I am not using any of the on-premises data gateway.Anything else that i need to take note of? Sorry as i am very new to this. Thanks

Hi, is there any other advice? I am open to try anything, short of trashing the workstation
Really appreciate as i am not able to do my work since last week. ☹

I just downloaded the latest version that was released this month but i am still getting the same error when i try to start the Power BI. Please help...
Orion88
Regular Visitor

Hi, my PowerBi was.not able to start after i upgrade to the above version. I got a long error msg starting with "Resolution of the dependency failed........" I am on Win10 Enterprise OS
I have alrrady tried un-install and re-install the s/w but to no avail. Can someone advise? Thanks in advance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.