Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ilyapkh

160,000 rows limit for export from google analytics

Good day, dear colleagues.

When export data from Google Analytics in the Power BI Desktop Trial version I found the limit of 160,000 rows. Why are there so few exported rows? This limitation is only for trial version for the Desktop? I found nothing about the export limit of the rows((.  In the description for the Pro license are provided with the data storage with a maximum capacity of 10 GB, but I have the limit on the number of rows exported.

6 REPLIES 6

Read my article here for a work around. https://exceleratorbi.com.au/extract-tabular-data-power-bi-service-excel/

* Matt is an 8 times Microsoft MVP (Power BI) and author of the Power BI Book Supercharge Power BI.

Thanks for the interesting article. 

But I'm trying to download the information from Google Analytics into the Power BI. Or 150k rows limit on both loading and exporting rows, is it? If everything is so sad, then maybe I can use another, for example, Tabl. BI. Perhaps the Tabl.BI does not have such limitations.

There is no limit to how much data you can load to Power BI.  Google Analytics may have a limit on what it will allow you to extract, but I don't see that being any different with any other product.

* Matt is an 8 times Microsoft MVP (Power BI) and author of the Power BI Book Supercharge Power BI.

Excellent! But that means the problem is probably in the trial version.

Suddenly, anyone is interested in the continuation. Perhaps the problem is Google Analytics, due to the data simplification. https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2637192

Hi @ilyapkh,

Thanks for sharing your question. As MattAllington said, there is no strict limitation on the number of rows that loaded into Power BI desktop.

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.