cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
waljalyn Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

100% stacked bar graph and visual level filters

Hi there,

Does anyone know if it is possible to filter out an entire bar for a 100% stacked bar graph using visual level filters, rather than have it filter out each individual segment?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: 100% stacked bar graph and visual level filters

@waljalyn ,

@waljalyn wrote:

Hi there,

Does anyone know if it is possible to filter out an entire bar for a 100% stacked bar graph using visual level filters, rather than have it filter out each individual segment?

Thanks

Could you please explain "entire bar" amd "individual segment"?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

waljalyn Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: 100% stacked bar graph and visual level filters

@v-yuta-msft the entire bar would be the entire time point (admission, 1-month, or 3-month) and individual segment would be the legend categories (not at all, a little, a moderate amount etc.), as shown in the graph below.

graph.PNG

Right now, when i have a visual level filter to show only if the count is greater than 20, but it is filtering for each individual segment. So if the count is less than 20 in an extreme amount at 3-months, it will just remove that value from the calculation and the percentages will all change which is not what i want. I want if the value in the entire bar is less than 20, then for the entire bar to disappear.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Topics Started Badges Coming

New Topics Started Badges Coming

We're releasing new versions of the badge that everyone's talking about. ;) Check your inbox for notifications.

MBAS 2020

Save the new date (and location)!

Our business applications community is growing—so we needed a different venue, resulting in a new date and location. See you there!

Difinity Conference

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)