Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

100% stacked Bar Chart - Unusual rendering on Web service

Hi, I just wanted to check if anyone else has experienced the below issue with "100% stacked Bar Chart" visual on the web dashboard (on pbi file, it looks as normal as it should). I have used this visual in many dashboards (it serves exact purpose), but this issue is raising a lot of questions. Is there a fix, or how can I report it to microsoft.

Web View webview.JPG

Desk View Deskview.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Did you mean the 100% stacked Bar Chart always display in an incorrect format on Power BI service site? If you recreate the chart, republish the file to service, does issue persist?

I was not able to reproduce your issue, it worked fine in both desktop and service. You could create a support ticket on this page to report your issue: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/. If you get the useful response that can resolve your issue, appreciate that you can share it.

Best regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Did you mean the 100% stacked Bar Chart always display in an incorrect format on Power BI service site? If you recreate the chart, republish the file to service, does issue persist?

I was not able to reproduce your issue, it worked fine in both desktop and service. You could create a support ticket on this page to report your issue: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/. If you get the useful response that can resolve your issue, appreciate that you can share it.

Best regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Thanks for your response. I see that, it was fixed in June release. I got the visual rednering same on my PBI desktop file as well, post update. And, then I had to fix and re-publish it.

It works as intended now.

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.