Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

rynhowl
Employee
Employee

0x80040E4E Error - OLE DB or ODBC

I've added a boolean column to my data and now I get this error when I try to apply the changes to the report. It refreshed in the "transform data" view fine. If I remove the column, it works.

I've looked through the forums and found many posts for this error with many different causes. Seems like this error needs to be broken down into more useful and informative errors.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

As I said in the original post, it works in those modes fine, there is no error.

I updated Power BI through MS Store and it's working now. No idea what was wrong.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Open the Edit Query mode or data transformation mode. Check what is the error and try to correct it there.

As I said in the original post, it works in those modes fine, there is no error.

I updated Power BI through MS Store and it's working now. No idea what was wrong.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.