12-17-2017 18:58 PM - last edited 01-07-2020 11:29 AM
Are we going to reach the TARGET and receive our bonuses for 2017?
With the year-end approaching, I want to share with my team on a daily basis, how we are scoring against the target, where we can still push, which customer? which product? The target (and bonuses) are within reach!
This Power BI report uses bookmarks and drillthrough to better organize the content, to move fluently between pages, to switch between visuals (toggle) and to drill down Sales Reps, Customers and Products.
- Click on a team member photo to open his/her Sales Rep Bookmark. Identify negative (red) customers.
- Switch between Map and Bar visuals using the Toggle image
- Drillthrough customer (right click on the bar chart) to open Customer Bookmark
- Identify Product opportunities within customer, switch between Scatter and Matrix visuals using Toggle
- On slicer, select UNITS or PROFIT, select PERIOD to understand long and short term trends.
you mean Link option? You will find the Link option under FORMAT IMAGE - ACTION.
In the below example:
1. click 'Biondi' picture
2. select Format Image - Action - Bookmark / Biondi to link 'Biondi' picture to 'Biondi' bookmark
hope it helps. or is your questions really about Title option?
Alternatively to Bookmark you can use DRILLTHROUGH. similar result but faster, you only need to remember to rightclick instead of click. the way I do it:
1. import a table with Names + URL Image link
2. Create Front Page (with names + URL) and Detail Page
3. Setup Drillthrough option on Detail Page
4. rightclick Name to Drillthrough...
Filtered Detail Page opens
hope it helps