Power BI used for Microsoft & IDG Cloud Intelligence Report
04-05-2017 15:56 PM
04-05-2017 03:56 PM
On CIO.com, you can view the Cloud Intelligence Lifecycle Power BI report by clicking on the “See the Data” link. This report was a collaboration between IDG, Microsoft Marketing, Communications Global Campaigns and the Microsoft Brand Team. The Power BI report explores how decision makers see possibilities for Cloud-based intelligence in the near future and is one of many assets created including written reports, videos, and articles.
The Enlighten team developed the Power BI report in conjunction with Microsoft to help visually share the findings of the repot and all the information can be filtered easily by selecting each regions flag. As part of this project, we created interactive visuals including developing custom visuals being the Enlighten Data Story, Enlighten Waffle Chart and Enlighten World Flags.
The report analyses the following:
- The journey to mastering Cloud-based intelligence solutions
- The most important impact from the Cloud
- What operational benefits are gained from using Cloud-based intelligence
- The top 5 ways employees are empowered by the Cloud
- An overview on Cloud-based intelligence tools available
- A breakdown on use of IoT solutions
- Predictions for Business Intelligence within three years
Shortly you will be able to access the custom visuals we created in the Office Store. So keep checking in for when they go live!
Have a play around with the report and leave your comments below with your thoughts.