02-12-2019 04:00 AM
This dashboard represents overview of the housing finance from 2014 to 2018.
Overall, around 62% per cent of the occupied properties were owned by owner-occupiers. The remaining 38% per cent of occupied housing was Invested. Notably, almost two third of properties were purchased for own occupancy purpose out of total available in the market.
The total investment MoM percentage in January, April and December is negative for all Dwelling types indicating a slow growth in the market. Apparently, February, March, May and November showing positive trend for MoM investment percentages suggesting strong upward property market spend.