04-09-2018 05:41 AM
We have made a small Slice and dice method to filter any movie based on our requirement. Many of the times I have seen people who are more director oriented rather than Actor-oriented. You can filter the data on the following:
1. Movie Name/Actor/Director/Country/Language: This slicer helps us selecting Movies Based on favourite actors/Country/Director. It will also help us to filter data for the language that we would be comfortable to see with/without subtitles.
2. When you select a movie in the slicer or the table, it will highlight the Genres in it. Example: Click Dark Knight and it will highlight Thriller, Crime, Drama and Action.
3. You can click on the bunch of words as per your mood and only those movies will be visible. So, you can have a movie from SciFi to a romantic movie.
4. Lengthy movies: after making your genre selection or even without it you can select movies which are less than 2 hours just because you have less time for your flight or anything.
5. Movies sorted in the table and bar graph as per the highest IMDB rank and associated votes. No matter IMDB ratings give you a good picture but good amount of votes also matters a lot. You can judge a global level movie based on just 100-1000 votes. so with the reliability of a higher number of votes also you can rely on selecting a movie based on different parameters & factors.
Thank you so much,