Re: Mastering Your Productivity in 2017 Survey by Levo and Microsoft Office

Regular Visitor
878 Views

Great job!  Please can you share with me these two visuals to my Microsoft Inbox?

Any update on the custom visuals? I am particuarly interested in how the box filters visual interacts with the chart. I have not been able to replicate this with any other slicer. Is there a trick to this or is it just the custom visual working differently to general slicers. It would be great if other sliders were able to work in this way. Thanks for your help.

Yup! The new custom visuals will soon be added to the Office store. They are just awaiting final approval now. They'll be under the developer name of Enlighten and free for download use. Thanks for your continued patience! Things took a little longer with the recent custom visual switch to the Office store. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait!

Microsoft Power BI Data Journalism Program
v-jefe@microsoft.com

I see that the waffle visual is there but no sign of the box filters visual. Is that still coming?

Hi –

Following up to let you know that the “Enlighten Waffle Chart” and “Enlighten Bubble Stack” custom visuals are now available in the Office Store for free download. Enjoy!

v-jefe@microsoft.com

Hi –

Following up to let you know that the “Enlighten Waffle Chart” and “Enlighten Bubble Stack” custom visuals are now available in the Office Store for free download. Enjoy!

v-jefe@microsoft.com

Hi –

v-jefe@microsoft.com
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Great thanks; however what about "box filters visual" this one visual will be very useful to slice & dice the data. Please let us know when will that be available?
Regards
Sohail