06-15-2018 11:59 AM
It is world's cup fever: FIFA world cup 2018 in Russia!!! And we dont want to miss anything right?
That is where Power BI comes to the rescue
I am going to build a Power BI file to follow the world cup and I decided to show you how I create it while creating it
In the first video, I downloaded in Power Bi the world cup data from FIFA world cup 2018 website and cleaned it to know when the matches occur, the groups and the flags.
In the second part, we built the first tab on matches:
1. When is my favourite group playing?
2. When is my country playing?
3. Which matches will be sent today and at what time?
In the third part, I will show you how to adjust the match times for your local time and some other improvements.
In part 4, I show you how to work with inactive relationships using DAX. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGy0xzzHcDk
And in Part 5 video, I will show you how to download and visualize the knockout phases in Power BI.
In Part 6, we are going to make the knockout phase update dynamically when the games start:
In Part 7 I show you how to install a PowerApp for predictions:
And Finally in Part 8, I show the final report:
You can download the Power BI file here:
SUBSCRIBE to learn more about Power and Excel BI!
- Join our DAX Fridays! Series: https://goo.gl/FtUWUX
- Power BI dashboards for beginners: https://goo.gl/9YzyDP
- Power BI Tips & Tricks: https://goo.gl/H6kUbP
- Power Bi and Google Analytics: https://goo.gl/ZNsY8l
Contact us: http://www.curbal.com/contact
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? SUGESTIONS? You’ll find me here:
Twitter: @curbalen, @ruthpozuelo
Google +: https://goo.gl/rvIBDP