Analyse How Increase In Customer Satisfaction Can Maximize Profitability

Frequent Visitor
2942 Views
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Analyse How Increase In Customer Satisfaction Can Maximize Profitability

[ Edited ]
Customer Satisfaction holds enormous significance to any organization, since it has a direct impact on the Bottom Line, unlike other contributors like product/service production costs, operational efficiency, marketing strategy etc which are under the organization's control and not at the mercy of the customers. 

Third's What-If analysis is built for analysts serving the retail industry to predict how enhanced Customer Satisfaction can significantly improve cross sell/up sell & repeat sales opportunities thereby reducing FAT sales & marketing budgets for acquiring New Customers, thereby increasing your Bottom Line. Highly satisfied customers are an organization's loyal advocates, who on most occasions end up recommending your product/services to their peers and other network groups, which can have a huge impact on your Top Line.

Attachment
Frequent Visitor

Re: Analyse How Increase In Customer Satisfaction Can Maximize Profitability

This is definitely my favorite of the winners. Great job!

Frequent Visitor

hi ThirdI

i've downloaded your .pbix file but i still wonder on what sort of visual are based Actual and Predicted visual subparts present on your report.

Apparently there are probably custom visuals as visualizations main properties window are not displayed when i select either Actual and Predicted subparts and are replaced by Format shape properties window (see attached screenshot).

Thank you in advance for your additional explanations about  Actual and Predicted subparts 

Frequent Visitor

@sbo94120

We haven't used a custom visual. It is the default slicer configured for What-If.

You can refer to this to understand more about the What-If feature.

Hope this is helpful.