07-22-2020 12:32 PM
It wouldn't be wrong to say that cricket is the most famous sport in India and this particular fact inspired me to make this report.
The report has 2 views :
2. Performance Analysis
The summary view provides the user with the overall result of cricket matches played throughout 2018.
In this view, the user can see :
1. The number of matches played by each country
2. The top 5 best and worst-performing teams.
3. The number of matches played in each month.
4. Top 10 cricket grounds where most of the cricket matches were played
5. The top 3 teams who won by chasing and won by 1st batting
Performance Analysis View
As the name of the view suggest, from this view the user can see how well each team performed. The following metrics are shown in this view :
1. Matches Played, Matches Won, Matches Played at Homeground, Tied/No result matches (As card visuals)
2. Winning % of the team when playing in home ground & when playing in abroad
3. Winning % of the team with 1st batting and with chasing
4. The list of opponent teams that the selected team won by 1st batting and by chasing
5. The trend that shows matches played and matches won on a monthly basis
6. Clustered bar chart that shows the performance of the team in different playgrounds.
Also, the user can hove over the visuals, perform some drill down to get some additional insights as well.