Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Ingrid_nl
Regular Visitor

use 2 slicers and show the differences and equals of the two results

I have a table with a colomn 'occupations' and their 'skills'. I made a copy of this table. Now i would like in the report put in 2 slicers. the user of the report kan use slicer 1 to look for occupation 1 and use slicer 2 to select occupation 2. In one table i would like to return the skills from the first occupation and mark those skills from occupation in slicer 2. In the other table i would like to returm the skills they differ. That are the skills from occupation 2 who are not present in occupation 1. I am really stuck with this. Who can help me?

2 REPLIES 2
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ingrid_nl 

You can use Edit interactions to realize your needs . This feature helps you filter out visuals you don't want to filter .

Change how visuals interact in a report - Power BI | Microsoft Learn 

Power BI - Edit Interactions features - Power BI Docs 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-yetao1-msft Thank you very much for this tip, it helped me for the first part.

But i would like to see the difference between the second selection and the first. 

I would like to see those skills of the second table which are not present at the first table in an other table.

I think we also can solve it with conditional formating. But it should chance with changing the filter.

So the text in the first table should be green if it also appears in table 2 and the text in table 2 should be red if its not appear in tabel 1. 

Ingrid_nl_1-1670588308244.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors