Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maart666
Helper I
Helper I

removing filtering by other slicer

Hello,

I have a list of SAP transactions and I want to show the stock level and a tooltip with a breakdown of what materials they are. On the dashboard I have a silcer with months (for other visualizations). Inventory is the sum of all transactions up to the month marked on the slicer. Unfortunately, as there were no transactions in the month marked on the slicer, the goods are not visible in the tooltip.
2021-08-13_14-55-56.png

In August there was no transaction on material C, and although it is on stock, it is not visible on tooltip.
My destop file is here .

Please give me some suggestions on how I can deal with this.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

@maart666 In your Tooltip page, you should have an option for the visual to show items with no values. Or, you need to use ALL or ALLEXCEPT in a measure.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Thank you Greg for answer.
If I turn off filtering on the tooltip visualization I still do not see one with no transaction in selected month:

2021-08-13_14-55-56.png

Even if I add ALL to calender table still do not see that missing one:

StockOld =
CALCULATE(
SUM(MB51[Quantity]);
ALL('Calendar');
ALLEXCEPT(MB51;MB51[Material]);
MB51[Posting Date]<=EndMonth

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel_PBI_Wave1

2023 Release Wave 1 Plans

Power BI release plans for 2023 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2023 through September 2023.

Power BI Summit Carousel 2

Global Power BI Training

Make sure you register today for the Power BI Summit 2023. Don't miss all of the great sessions and speakers!

Thank you 2022 Review

2022 Monthly Feature Releases

We had a great 2022 with a ton of feature releases to help you drive a data culture.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors