Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

osama_ayoub
Helper II
Helper II

filter the table based on certain range of other calculated measure

Hi everyone 

I had a table (MB51) in power pivot and I created a measure to sum of one column in this table {Quantity},

Now I want to only filter this table based on certain range of first calculated measure

How can I do that?

Thanks in advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tamerj1
Super User
Super User

Hello Again @osama_ayoub 

Please refer to sample file inluding couple of examples. Please let me know if you still need further help. We may also connect via zoom or teams.

1.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
tamerj1
Super User
Super User

Hello Again @osama_ayoub 

Please refer to sample file inluding couple of examples. Please let me know if you still need further help. We may also connect via zoom or teams.

1.png

Thank you so much.

osama_ayoub
Helper II
Helper II

hi@tamerj1

thank you for your reply,but I can not understand it, let me explain my issue:

I have a table 1 like this 

osama_ayoub_0-1661801718008.png

the column[Order} has duplicated values and I want to sum values from column[Quantity]

after that I want to make a filter on only the rows in column[order] which has sum of  [quantity] greater than 0.

this table is connected with another one and I want only the order which has sum of  [quantity] greater than 0 to use it to make my report.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

@osama_ayoub 

Please share sample sample dat in a copy/paste format. 

tamerj1
Super User
Super User

Hi @osama_ayoub 
attached an example of how to use measures to filter a table in power pivot. Please let me know if you need any further help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors