Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

celantjm
Regular Visitor

evolution of the stock month per month

Hi all,

I have a problem. I need to follow the evolution of the stock month per month (in a TBT).

But I don't find a command which function :

- My PowerBi is directly in link with de DB. each product is a row in the DB and there are a date-column for the introduce in the stock and a date-column for the end in the stock. The last column is empty when the product is always in the stock. When the product get out, a date is introduce.

My problem is then : I want, for exemple, find in my TBT, the number of product in the stock month per month (the product introduce before or during the date of view (last day of the month) without date of out or with a date of a next month.

Do you have a solution ?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah... I would probably have a solution if I was able to understand the problem. As long as you're not able to clearly state the problem and give enough background, I wouldn't count on any answers.

Best

Darek

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors