Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PBI-Curious
Resolver I
Resolver I

Water Fall Chart - changing Current Year and Prior Year Sort Order - Includes video and demo .pbix

Hello PBI Community Good Day

What I'm trying to accomplish:

Video and Demo .PBIX see below.

https://vimeo.com/639297130/805a3674cb

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CPXYQW-9yjAn0uQCKV3js0JhlwZiVJJm/view?usp=sharing

Regards,

1 REPLY 1
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@PBI-Curious 

Due to security reason, it is not recommended to share you entire working pbix. You may create a sample pbix tables without sensitive data and include only the required tables and dax. This helps community users to understand your situation, throw an whole pbix model is unlike to get responses.

However, I had a quick look to the pbix, if you add the product column in the table to check measure value. You can see that both tables return the same result. This is because you used the CalcID and CompID as the conditions in the SWITCH functions but they cannot be included in the visual, you probably need to make a connection between Table and Table 3 with Calendar and Product table, but I can not find an appropriate relationship can be made with existing table columns. 

compare.PNG

Paul Zheng
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors