Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Top N By Each Category

Hey guys ,
I have a complex client requirement here ,So i have a data as mentioned below:

Project NameBusinessJob FeeExpected FeeStatusLGReason
Proj1Audit10000 WonName1XYZ
Proj 2Advisory 10000LostName 2

XYZ

Proj 3Risk 10000LiveName 3

XYZ

Now the client wants to know what are his top 5 projects in each Business for won,lost and live along with the detail such as LG and reason.According to their logic the won projects should be ranked on the basis of Job fee whereas the lost and live projects should be ranked on the baiss of the Expected fee column.

Right now i am really having a hard time to work on their requirement.Please help me

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's your solution. Please bear in mind that the Product Rank only works for selections made from dimensions other than Product. If you start slicing by GL or Reason, which are in Product, it'll not work the way you'd expect it to. But this is OK because this rank is only to be used for this particular scenario.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApyQEauTSLtOgYNAR-eLVQ_xHNrFLA?e=ewmvbd

Best

D

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it ranking on the basis of Expected fee in Lost statusID?

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's ranking exactly as you wanted it.

Best
D
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Thank you for your time and effort really appericiate it but im really having a hard time to understand the file.
Can we communicate in DM or somewhere else ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors