cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akanksha0507
Regular Visitor

To get Brand shift Analysis

to find count of customer brandwise i.e. shifting from one brand to another  their is a Two date slicer in our project i.e. period1 (previous period) comparision with period2 (Current period) , intially its  has same data when nothing is selected on it . we have to calculate New customer  Count ,Repeat Customer Count , brand shifting Customer Count . New customer , Repeat Customer  Giving correct result . Can some one help out in Brand shifting Calculation of DAX 

akanksha0507_0-1626872462477.pngakanksha0507_1-1626872547878.png

3 REPLIES 3
daxer
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

How come that all the tables with time pieces, Calendar, P1 and P2 are connected to the fact table with active relationships? If they are connected to the same field in the fact table, then selecting non-overlapping periods of time from them will result in an empty set.

akanksha0507
Regular Visitor

Here is the model. want calculation of shift .  when customer shifting from one brand to another that count of customer when brand is shifted i want .

akanksha0507_0-1626930835708.png

daxer
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

For such calculations one has to know the model.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

July 2021 Update 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the July 2021 Updates

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Top Solution Authors