Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The equivalent to countifs in Excel

Hi all!

Have searched for days to find a solution to the task I have at hand without further luck. This is probably easy peasy for you guys out there, but I'm pretty new to this. I have a set of data from an Excel file loaded into the Power BI as the picture shows below.

What I wanna accomplish is a new table with the first column containing the projects as a distinct count.

The next column containing a count of how many OK's in the column Status it had for that distinct project and the column after that with a count of the Status NOK. The last column would be total counts of OK and NOK for that project, divide by the count of OK to get the percentage OK for that project.

Then again I'm guessing that I need a new table for this to be able to visualize %OK for each project, maybe there is a more clever way to do it.

It would be lovely if I had the same option for Department if possible.

All the help would be much appreciated.

MyProject.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jthomson
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Generally you want something like:

calculate(distinctcount(your table name),your criteria)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jthomson
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Generally you want something like:

calculate(distinctcount(your table name),your criteria)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors