cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emmanuelkamara1
Helper I
Helper I

TIME AGGREGATION

Hi all, I am struggling to do aggregation on ‘time data-type’. I want to compute the average handling time per customer care agent which is (total sum of talking time divided by the sum of ‘answered calls’). I have created a measure that calculates the sum of talking time: total_talking = SUM(CALLLOG[Talking]) and the sum of all calls with status (answered): number_of_calls = CALCULATE(COUNTAX(CALLLOG, CALLLOG[Status.]="1")). To have the Average handling time, I created a measure that divides both measures above: Aht = DIVIDE([total_talking], [no_answered_calls]). However, the result that I am getting looks strange (0.00) for all dates filtration.

emmanuelkamara1_0-1600687015188.png

NB: I HAVE (ANSWERED STATUS TOO) 

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@emmanuelkamara1 , Are you trying to add time ?

Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

If you are trying to add time then

Please refer this :https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/33644.powerbi-aggregating-durationtime-i...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!! !!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! Connect on Linkedin
Want To Learn Power BI
Learn Power BI Beginners !! Advance Power BI Concepts !! Power BI For Tableau User !! Learn Power BI in Hindi !!
Proud to be a Super User!

Thanks @amitchandak , find below a snapshot of the data set and the resulting output after implementing the formulas I wrote above.

emmanuelkamara1_0-1600693840851.png

emmanuelkamara1_1-1600693840855.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power BI December 2021 Update_carousel 768x460.jpg

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the December 2021 Updates!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Jan 2022 Dev Camp 768x460 copy.png

Power BI Dev Camp- January 27th, 2022

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!

Top Solution Authors