Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Zarrok
Regular Visitor

Sum values based by two informations

Hi together, 
I got stocked by one Problem and here it is. First of all thanks in forward!!!!!

Zarrok_2-1613632887288.png

I got a table with multiple users( Resource-ID, in this picture only shown one user) and multiple Projects (Project-ID). Users are allocated hours by a Project but they are working on multiple projects at once, as shown in the month table. 

My goal is to show the user the avarage allocation he has per month. 

Zarrok_3-1613633367671.png

The cardinality may be helpful.

Kind regards,
Zarrok

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Zarrok , very difficult to solve without sample data.

The information you have provided is not making the problem clear to me. Can you please explain with an example.
Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.
Appreciate your Kudos.

of course, I will show you a dump table but with the same logic.

Project_.png

 So the aim is, that I want to create a Measure which shows the Average Allocation per Month by user, the issue is that I cannot filter regarding to criteria (Month and Resource name). For example If I would calculate if manually I would do the following. For the Resource Name Zarrok I would calculate that (( 30+10+0+5+(0+25+20)) /5 month) = 18 % Average Project Allocation For User Meyer ((10+10+(30+40))/3)= 30 % Average  Project Allocation

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors