Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Raghda_Alshehhi
Frequent Visitor

Showing sales in years vrs weeks as total + % change in clustered graph

Hello, 

I have a simple data that contains sales and date since 2019, the data ends at 10-JUL-2022.

Since the year has not ended it will not be accurate to compare 2021 for example with 2022.

So my requirment is to compare data of years 2019,2020,2021,2022 from 1-Jan to 10 Jul for all years.

Then, later on the more data i add/ the measure should only consider the last date 

I need two graphs showing weekly + year change % to its previous year/week and total. also showing the percentage change +/- in red/green color

I don't know how to show both percentage change from previous year/week and total in one graph. 

Also, I created a measure for the week number, it was working before and now i see there is an issue, which is not clear to me, but im not able to share/upload the sample pbix files.

5 REPLIES 5
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Raghda_Alshehhi ,

The link shows that the item is out of date. Could you please share the link again? 

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data

Hello CST,

For some reason, I can not upload any files there. Can you have a dummy dates instead

I'm having difficulty with the DAX. I can apply it myself later on. 

technolog
Super User
Super User

Hello,

I think because i'm a new user, i'm not able to share any file. 

I can see i can upload pic/video but not a file

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors