Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

SHow Values a %

Hello all.  Relatively easy one for you all.  The below chart being the example of my data, I am looking to create the % values in the right most column via a Dax formula.  I want to be able to rollup the combine % by week for visualizations and also break down by category as needed.  I created a simple 1-(25/150) in the query, but it does not allow for a true representation of the % in the graph with using the average.  

Thanks all

WeekCategoryCallsUnanswered 
1Credit1502583%
1Debit1251092%
2Credit1755 
2Debit10010 
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for reply.  I am not looking for the MAX.  I should have explained better.  The solutions I would be looking to visualize in a chart would be showing the Debit % as a rollup over the two weeks or being able look at the Credit and Debit Service % for that week combined in a single %.  

Nathaniel_C
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,
If I understood correctly :

cred.PNG

Percentage = 1- DIVIDE(MAX('Table'[Unanswered]),MAX('Table'[Calls]))

Let me know if you have any questions.

If this solves your issues, please mark it as the solution, so that others can find it easily. Kudos 👍are nice too.
Nathaniel

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors