Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Canopy

Problem with measure to get results depending other table

Hi everyone!

I have a couple of measures in my dashboard:

DAX 1

Num Of eRetailers =
VAR ActualRetailersCALCULATE(   DISTINCTCOUNT(data[idStore]),    ALL(Data[Date]) )
RETURN  ActualRetailers

DAX 2

Term score
VAR MaxDate = CALCULATE(Max(data[Date]))
VAR Score     CALCULATE( SUM(Data[weighted_score]) / [Num Of eRetailers],    data[Date] = MaxDate && Data[rank_type] = 1  )
VAR SearchTermSelectedCALCULATE(  DISTINCTCOUNT('SearchTerms'[idSearchTerm]),  data[Date] = MaxDate)
VAR Ratio = DIVIDE(Score, SearchTermSelected)
Return Ratio
I need to add in DAX 2 a rule because in the model I have a table with the idSearchTerm that Not Apply to a specific Retailer, the table is : Rules (idSearchTerm, idRetailer) ,
my question is, how to add this logic to my DAX 2 in the part of VAR SearchTermSelected to exclude a combination of Term and Retailer?.
For example: I have Sales for many retailers, but, the Term 4 is not sold in Retailer 5, this row is present in the Rules table (Term 4, Retailer 5), how not include this Term / Retailer combination? I just need to get the valid terms, the terms not presents in the rule table.
Sorry for my long explanation! , If more details are needed just Tell me!
Thanks Team!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Filters in CALCULATE() are applied as a combination ( "AND") unless you specifically use the "||"  symbol for "OR"  alternatives.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Filters in CALCULATE() are applied as a combination ( "AND") unless you specifically use the "||"  symbol for "OR"  alternatives.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors