Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

theaskk_1
Frequent Visitor

Need help to get last 10 FYs data to YTD

Hello Team,

I have requirement like below.

1.Having FY calender table having columns like Date, FY year, FY month, FY quarter, FY Week number. 

Note:- FY starts from Jul 1st to Jun 30th every year.

2. Sales table . based on one column i mapped from FY table to this table.

3.currently i should show last 10 FY data in matrics.  i mean today is suppose Jan-03-2022 so i should show all years data to till same day  respect to year. for FY19 data should be till Jan-03-2020, FY20 be like Jan-03-2021.

Any ways please let me know

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@theaskk_1 , Try like

Make sure you have the day of the year as column in the date table

day of year = datediff( if(month([Date]) <7, Date(year(_max)-1,7,1) , Date(year([Date]),7,1)) , [Date] ,day)+1

YTD Corrected =
var _max =allselected('Date'),'Date'[Date])

Var _day = datediff( if(month(_max) <7, Date(year(_max)-1,7,1) , Date(year(_max),7,1)) , _max ,day) +1
return
calculate(Sum('order'[Qty]),DATESYTD('Date'[Date], "6/30"),'Date'[Day of year ]<=_day)

or

YTD= CALCULATE(sum('Table'[Qty]), FILTER(ALL('Date'),'Date'[Year]=max('Date'[Year]) && 'Date'[Day of Year] <= Max('Date'[Day of Year]) ))

LYTD = CALCULATE(sum('Table'[Qty]), FILTER(ALL('Date'),'Date'[Year]=max('Date'[Year])-1 && 'Date'[Day of Year] <= Max('Date'[Day of Year])))

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors