Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Need Help with DAX commands

Hi Team,
I have created a dynamic slicer in my page if select the Geo in the drop down then the data shows by Geo , if I select the data by Region then the data shows by Region respectively .
Here is the video which I referred to for creating this dynamic slicer.
https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+change+x+axis+dynamically+in+power+bi&rlz=1C5[…]me.1.69i57j0i...
One of the measure is having the data at the granular level at a country level , As per my requirement If I select Geo in the drop down the measure should show 0 as a value , if in the dropdown I select region it should show 0 but if select country it show the values coming from source.
I think this can be achievd by dax function or in power query editor ,
But running out of ideas.
It will suggest that please go through the above video as how I have created a dynamic slicer.
Thanks & Regards
Shiv

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @amitchandak ,
Thank you so much !! Its a great feature and I am happy that micrsoft has released it when it required . But this still not solves my original problem , As i mentioned earlier I need to show a specific measures as 0 when certain values are selected as part of the parameter.
Can you please help me in this regard!!.
Thanks & Regards
Shiv

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors