Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Need Help with DAX commands

Hi Team,
I have created a dynamic slicer in my page if select the Geo in the drop down then the data shows by Geo , if I select the data by Region then the data shows by Region respectively .
Here is the video which I referred to for creating this dynamic slicer.
https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+change+x+axis+dynamically+in+power+bi&rlz=1C5[…]me.1.69i57j0i...
One of the measure is having the data at the granular level at a country level , As per my requirement If I select Geo in the drop down the measure should show 0 as a value , if in the dropdown I select region it should show 0 but if select country it show the values coming from source.
I think this can be achievd by dax function or in power query editor ,
But running out of ideas.
It will suggest that please go through the above video as how I have created a dynamic slicer.
Thanks & Regards
Shiv

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @amitchandak ,
Thank you so much !! Its a great feature and I am happy that micrsoft has released it when it required . But this still not solves my original problem , As i mentioned earlier I need to show a specific measures as 0 when certain values are selected as part of the parameter.
Can you please help me in this regard!!.
Thanks & Regards
Shiv

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors