Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

bdkanand
Frequent Visitor

Need Help on dax formula

I have created the below formula to identify how many times in an 8 week period the user did not meet the 96% threshold. We created the following formula, but instead of returning a "1" to indicate the threshold had not been met, it gives values greater than 1. Could you please help to create correct dax formula.

Threshold= calculate ( 'consistency data' [ rc threshold] IN {1} )

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Pragati11
Super User
Super User

HI @bdkanand ,

First thing I don't understand what your formaula is doing. Is it syntactically correct?

The link you shared soesn't work.

In order to check your threshold, you can create a calculated column using DAX something like shown below:

checkThreshold = IF(Table[threshold] < 0.96, 1, 0)

Replace the highlighted element above with your table threshold column. Also, I have assumed your threshold column contains values in decimal format. If not you can modify the DAX above accordingly.

If this helps and resolves the issue, appreciate a Kudos and mark it as a Solution! 🙂

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog YouTube 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors