Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Shilp1rin-gue
Frequent Visitor

Multiplying 3 columns , 1 is in another table ,with a condition

Hello everybody i hope that you are doing well , I'm a beginner on Dax I NEED SOME HELP PLEASE ,I have a table TRANSACTIONS and the other table for EXCHANGE RATE i related thel with *..1 , I want to calculate a multiplication with 3 columns , 2 are price and quantity in transactions table , and the other column rate of changing between currencies  in exchange table , what i want to do is first verifiying the currency column on transactions table if it is different to MAD ,then i should multiply price * Quantity * rate of change :

I tried a lot but it does not work 

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
2 REPLIES 2
vivran22
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello @Shilp1rin-gue ,

It would be helpful if you share the sample data (in form of excel file/copy paste the table, but not an image) along with the expected output. You can also share your sample pbix file using onedrive/google drive/dropbox.

If your relationship between the tables is many-to-one, please include your sample data accordingly.

Cheers!
Vivek

Blog: vivran.in/my-blog

Feel free to email me for any BI needs .
Connect on LinkedIn
Follow on Twitter

I see you are re-posting the same question a lot. @Greg_Deckler , not sure if this is according to forum policy?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors