Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Ada_nnaya
Frequent Visitor

Make Matrix column smaller

Hi all, 

Does anyone know how I can make the blue box in the below visual smaller so that I don't need to need to scroll to the right to see other months? (each month would be a blue box). I don't need to see all the months at once, but it would be good to fit at least three months in the window without needed to scroll to the right. I don't need to see the number of the day. 

Ada_nnaya_0-1680012963288.png

Currently, I can only acheive this by manually decresing the columns size however, when users slice by date, I think it will reset.

Many thanks in advance  @tamerj1@FreemanZ , @amitchandak 

1 REPLY 1
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ada_nnaya ,

As checked the screenshot, what you are trying to create is a matrix visual. And the Columns field include Year, Month name and Day field, could you please provide some sample data and d the Fields setting of your matrix visual? 

Fields paneFields pane

And please try to delete the field [Day] field from Columns pane, and check if it can return your expected result.

Delete [Day] field from Columns paneDelete [Day] field from Columns pane

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors