Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor



Anyone could help me?

I have a measure that brings me values based on another column of the same table (A).

When I add a field from another table (B) it shows only the values that has data of this another table (B).


How do I keep the values of table (A) even if they do not have any relation with data of table (B)?


Following the screens with the DAX code and tables with its totals. The totals should be the same in 1 and 2.


I’ve already tried to apply in the DAX code ALL(), REMOVEFILTERS(), RELATED(), but didn’t work.




DAX CodeDAX CodeTables with  same measure but different resultsTables with same measure but different results

Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @r_fioretti -


The issue here seems to be in the model.  The linkage between REL151 and F320CCR is through a many-to-many bridge table which can lead to unexpected results. Unfortunately I can't tell what you are trying to accomplish with the data model because of the language barrier. In general, many-to-many should be avoided except by very accomplished users of DAX.


Additionally, on the detail table you have "Due > 0" as a filter, while on the single value table you do not have such a filter. If you remove the filter on the detail table the values match, but the summary value is the one that appears to be incorrect, and this is again due to the model layout.


Please provide some additional context if you can so we can determine how to set up the model correctly.



Community Champion
Community Champion

Do you have a sample pbix that you can share (remove sensitive data)?


"Total" on a table/matrix is not a SUM of all of the rows in the table - it is the measure calculated in the "Total" context, which may have some different filters than you realize.  Odds are 1 is correct and we just need to figure out what is affecting the filter context on your "Total" row.




Thank you for your reply. I’m sorry for the delay but I couldn’t do it promptly.

Attached is a file with the sensitive data removed. I’ve changed some data to try to keep the report as near as possible of the original one.
The problem with persist in the totals.


PS: I can’t upload the file. Following a link to a shared version on Dropbox.


Helpful resources

June 2022 update 768X460.jpg

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the June 2022 updates!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power BI Dev Camp Session 23 768x460.jpg

Check it Out!

Mark your calendars and join us on Thursday, June 30 at 11a PDT for a great session with Ted Pattison!

June 20 episode 7 with aka link 768x460.jpg

The Power BI Community Show

Join us on June 20 at 11 am PDT when Kim Manis shares the latest on Azure Synapse analytics, the Microsoft Intelligent Data Platform, and notable Power BI Updates from Microsoft Build 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors