cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper III
Helper III

I am stumped by this, Maxx([table,[measure) value is less than [ measure] value same filter applied

Dear All,

I am stumped by this, Maxx([table,[measure) value is less than [ measure] value with the same filter applied.

Please suggest whats wrong with this.

MAXX(Education_Metrics,[Tiered Manage Education Score] )= 5.50
and [Tiered Manage Education Score] = 11, same filter applied.

Please suggest where am i going wrong.

Kind Regards,
Hitesh N Ramchandani

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

4 REPLIES 4
Super User II
Super User II

@Hitesh1604 when you are using a measure in a iterator, all the field in current row context will be transited into filter context, ie all the fields in table of Education_Metrics will be transited to filter

@wdx223_Danielthanks for reverting, i do concur. The filter context is the same for both the cases. So the maximum value should;nt be the current filter row value in which case it is 11?

In my view the maximum should be 11. If not how can i come up with the maximum of a  measure please advise.

Thanks

sorry the above does not work always, and does not give the maximum value always...i am ,lost

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power BI Super Users!

Wave Release 2

Check out the updates in Power BI.

Overview of Power BI 2020 release wave 2!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.