Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am stumped by this, Maxx([table,[measure) value is less than [ measure] value same filter applied

Dear All,

I am stumped by this, Maxx([table,[measure) value is less than [ measure] value with the same filter applied.

Please suggest whats wrong with this.

MAXX(Education_Metrics,[Tiered Manage Education Score] )= 5.50
and [Tiered Manage Education Score] = 11, same filter applied.

Please suggest where am i going wrong.

Kind Regards,
Hitesh N Ramchandani

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

4 REPLIES 4
wdx223_Daniel
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous when you are using a measure in a iterator, all the field in current row context will be transited into filter context, ie all the fields in table of Education_Metrics will be transited to filter

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wdx223_Danielthanks for reverting, i do concur. The filter context is the same for both the cases. So the maximum value should;nt be the current filter row value in which case it is 11?

In my view the maximum should be 11. If not how can i come up with the maximum of a  measure please advise.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

ToDel.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry the above does not work always, and does not give the maximum value always...i am ,lost

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors