Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to remove so called "complex filter" on QucikInfo page

Hi,
I have created a QuickInfo page that shall appear as popup on the rows of a table visual. The table visual contains columns with categories and columns with measures.

Power BI transfers the filter context from the table row to the quickinfo page as one "complex filter", not as separate filters for separate fields, see screenshot. In the QuickInfo page, I only want to apply the context of one field of the table visual ("Ticketnr.") and remove all other filters. I tried with CALCULATE(..., ALLEXCEPT(Tablename, Tablename[Ticketnr.])) but it seems that this does not split the field from the "complex filter".
ComplexFilter.png
How can I either
- write in DAX that only this one field is applied in the calculation context, or

- control that only this field is transferred as the filter context to the QuickInfo page in the first place?

Thank you very much!
BR

Martin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I found the solution: On the quickinfo page you have to put the field into the quickinfo fields and select not to transfer all filters.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

I found the solution: On the quickinfo page you have to put the field into the quickinfo fields and select not to transfer all filters.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors