Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

gingerclaire
Helper III
Helper III

Help with measure to count Dynamics accounts which have specific activities associated with them

I am linked to a Dynamics crm and each of our accounts have a rank field.

I want to create a visual to show:

• The total number of accounts each manager has with a rank equalling A+1 or A1 (I am doing this one with a filter so far)
  • How many of these accounts have had some kind of face to face visit (we have three tables of face 2 face activity in CRM which are in my power bi model)
  • Finally work out the % of those account which have had a visit (should be easy if I can have help with bullet 2)

I was wondering if it is possible to add a custom column to the accounts table in power query where I would enter a value of 1 if that accountid appears in the regarding field of any activities in the last 12 months. but I have no idea how to do this! Any help appreciated....

I currently have measures which count each activity - is there maybe an easy way I can do a countif type DAX using my 'Total of 4 activites' measure? i.e. Count 'total 4 activites' if account banking = A+1 or A1?

2 REPLIES 2
tamerj1
Super User
Super User

Hi @gingerclaire 

how does your data model look like? Any relationships?

Yes it's an established report with all tables related and date table etc - this is just a new visualisation I wanted to add.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors