Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Johnf78
Regular Visitor

Filter projects where salesman is involved including but keep data from other salesman on same proje

I would appreciate some help;

I need to filter a data set for all project that a salesman is involved in, but it shoud still show the data of other salesman on those specific projects.

Example:

Project Code       Salesman       Revenue 

1321                        John                 150

1321                       Pete                   75

1321                       Sam                    90

2150                        Pete                  66

2150                        Sam                   250

3748                        John                  144

3748                       Sam                      89

If John is selected, it should filter and keep only dat from rows with a project code 1321 and 3748 as these are the projects that John is involved in. It should still keep the rows for Sam and other salesmain involved on these same projects.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

A sample of your model would be helpful. 

Are you able to create a slicer with just the salespersons name? Then if you filter John out you wouldn't see him anymore but still see the projects other sales people share. 

Hi,

If I create a normal slicer with the salesperson name it only keeps his records and filters the records of the other salesman out.

My problem is that the salesman records of the other should still remain, the slicer / filter should only filter out projects where the selected salesman is not involved at all.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors