Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

faelchristofano
Frequent Visitor

Filter in date interval

I have one calendar table that is related to another table call "transfer". In this table "transfer" I have 2 date column. Check-in and check-out. The table calendar is related with table transfer by check-in field.

I would like to filter all record of transfer in check-in and check-out interval, but the filter happen only in field check-in (because of relationship).

How I can filter all transfer that happen in check-in and check-out interval, in the period set in slicer?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, instead of fiddling with the Calendar table and inactive relationships, just create 2 same Calendars and join them to the respective columns. This will solve all your problems. You'll be able to slice by check-in and check-out dates and hence, intervals.

Best
Darek

But and the slicer? How I can to filter the two periods (check-in and check-out), using the slicer. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors