Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Filter TOPN Values of a Measure

Good Morning,

I'm new to DAX

So I have this Dataset(Values Removed):

PS3.jpg

From it I did a Measure:

PS2.JPG

The Idea is to show the 15 Worses of this measure inside a Table:

PS1.jpg

Since its a Measure I was not able to filter by TOPN using the Visual Filter.

So What i thought was to do another Measure, a RANKX that would RANK the worst values of DesvioOrcadoAtéOMesAtual Measure and then use the Visual Filter to Filter numbers smaller than 15:

PS4.JPG

[EDIT]:

Pos = IF(NOT(ISBLANK(Desvio[DesvioOrçadoAtéMesAtuall])),RANKX(ALLSELECTED(Desvio),Desvio[DesvioOrçadoAtéMesAtuall],,1))

Did this change but did not work.
[/EDIT]

The Problem was that as we can see the "Pos" Column repeat a lot of time the same RANK Number.... And the values are different so it should not.

I want to be able to filter by the left filter of departaments, so when has no filter i would show the worst values at all and when its filtered by departament it would show the 15 worses values of that departament....

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Believe the problem is linked to the CALCULATE measure , perhaps the FILTER is messing with the values... but aint sure.... 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Harsh Natani,

The thing is the values in the column i want to rank are not the same... In fact they are quite different.... So the tutorial did not help... But thanks a lot!

Regards,

[EDIT]

Unknown-2.jpeg

Just to Show that the RANK has no sense at all(sorry for the img quality, forgot to ss before

[/EDIT]

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors