Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fastest way Use analysis service dataset as dataset table in oracle

Hello...
Ssas technolgy is a great technlogy for one click to build a report as self service that can drag a measure with 2 or 3 diminsions and here you got your report... What is the fastest way to read a dataset built by ssas self service to load its result to a table in oracle database and use it later on as a datasource instead of build an oracle query from scratch until it matchs the result built by ssas... Is there any tobic or tool i can use?
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it depends a lot on the model complexity, data volumes and things like that.

If the model is simple and you don't need to automate the task I would use any query tool (like DAX Studio or Management Studio) and just write a query (In it's simplest form - EVALUATE 'Table'), save the result to a csv file (possible both in DAX Studio and Management Studio) and then import that csv file to the Oracle database.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors