Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

joepath
Helper II
Helper II

Drll though on positive value

I have a report TabA which is build upon the postive aggregation of TableA, now I want to drill through to TabB but only filter the postive values. and here for Amt we used dax to do some calculation. so can not just do filter positive value in the drill through TabB.

TableA

ColAColBColCAmt
31130-400

TabA

ColBAmt

TabB, below is the expect drill through from TabA

ColBColCAmt

but coming like

ColBColCAmt
1160-100

From TabA with value 11 how we can pass ColA value 1,2 also in the drill through tab to filter only positve value, 

Or is there any better approch?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @joepath ;

I am sorry that I cannot reproduce the example you gave. What is the data of your table A and table B, and what visual is used to show the result? Can you share a simple file if possible?
Or you can refer to the documentation and video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeH1Hq2koUU

https://visualbi.com/blogs/microsoft/powerbi/conditionally-drill-action-power-bi/

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, @v-yalanwu-msft;

To simplify the problem, below is the matric report. now when I drill through from open to drill through tab then all the value under open should pass to drill through tab as a filter.

Under the open we can also have negative value that I have filter out in the filter pan, now only visible values under open should pass to drill through tab. by default all the value positive or negative are passing.

joepath_0-1649750467107.png

Thanks,

Whitewater100
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi:

Can you try:

CALCULATETABLE (
    ADDCOLUMNS (
        SELECTCOLUMNS ( 'TableA', "ColumnB", 'TableA'[ColB,
                                      'Table A', "ColumnC", 'TableA'[ColC),
        "ColB Amount", SUM(TableA[ColB],
         "ColC Amount", SUM(TableA[ColC]

),
   TableA[Amt] > 0
)

So for drill through tab I need to create a calculated table? Is there any way i can create a list of positive values of ColA that can always be default filter in drill through tab, and those value can change by changing the date filter.

TableA is build up some other table so these positive negative amt can change by changing the date filter.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors