Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Divide rows for the corresponding aggregate

Hi, I'm a newbie at DAX...
So far I've managed my reports in Power BI with exel and vlookup calculations only... but they're exonerating!!
I would like to go one step beyond writing my formulas not in excel but directly in BI.

I have a series of stores with their own reference clusters and I calculate sales average per Cluster (I managed it with a quick measure) Now I should divide the sales of the room by its average...
I tried Calculate but I don't have to apply a single filter I need all the clusters.

Thanks !!

2 REPLIES 2
AntrikshSharma
Community Champion
Community Champion

If you want to remove filters then use REMOVEFILTERS, can you show what your data looks like?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi thanks for the answer...

I will try to explain better. I ha ve two tabs

tab 1

Id CodeCluster Value
1A4
2B20
3D10
4C8
5A9
6A15
7C7
8B2

and I computed in tab 2  the aggragate average for custer ( as pivot excel with field average).

Now I would obtaina  in tab 2 le value ove cluster and than divide the value for its average, in this way

Id CodeCluster valueAverageNorm
1A490,4
2B20211,0
3D10101,0
4C881,1
5A991,0
6A1591,6
7C780,9
8B22211,0

How I can implement in DAX?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors