Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

DIVIDE function showing all periods even though there is no data

Hello - I have a divide function to show on-time orders based on customer. It is currently July but the matrix shows all the way to Dec with 100% showing in the future months - here is my measure that divides the count of late by the total # of POs if they are closed and receipt date is <=today

OTD% = CALCULATE(1-DIVIDE([LatePOCount],DISTINCTCOUNT(POReceiptDetail[PONumber]),0),POReceiptDetail[POStatus]="CLOSED",POReceiptDetail[ReceiptDate]<=TODAY())

My table show all 12 months with the correct %'s jan - jul but if there is not data it show 100% instead of blank or 0. how do i get this table to just show % through the current month?

Thanks, Glenn

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , Try like

OTD% = CALCULATE(1-DIVIDE([LatePOCount],DISTINCTCOUNT(POReceiptDetail[PONumber])),filter(POReceiptDetail,POReceiptDetail[POStatus]="CLOSED",POReceiptDetail[ReceiptDate]<=TODAY()))

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

For example 

OTD% = 
var d=DIVIDE([LatePOCount],DISTINCTCOUNT(POReceiptDetail[PONumber]),0)
return if(d<>0,
CALCULATE(1-d,POReceiptDetail[POStatus]="CLOSED",POReceiptDetail[ReceiptDate]<=TODAY()))

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors