Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

AGonza123
Frequent Visitor

DAX FORMULA

Hello everyone, I have the following problem, I would be needing to create time ranges, that is, classify a number of people by the company and the time they arrive, as a conditional of saying, if a person corresponds to company x and its time Arrival is equal to entry (08:15) then give me as a result that he complies, however if his arrival is greater than or equal to 09:40, give me as a result that he has a delay and if it is greater than 10 : 30, does not comply! In short, it would be to put a condition mixing the name of the company with the hours, is that possible?

2 REPLIES 2
daxer-almighty
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@AGonza123 

It would be prudent to place some tangible example of the result you're after and the raw data you've got... The above description does not entirely cut it IMHO.

If in doubt, please peruse this: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/DAX-Commands-and-Tips/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/td-... 

Hello, thanks for the advice, in the following image you can see an example of the file, I would like to be able to apply an if formula combining name of each company with the arrival time of the people versus the time that you really must enter, there is a way to insert more than one condition in a formula combining text (customer name) and numbers (time)?

AGonza123_0-1619321600282.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors