Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Correlation between multiple columns

Hi Guys,

So i have a data set of feedback from the customers ,it has different questions as different columns.

I need to find correlation between one question to all the other questions.I have tried R visual but we do not have pro license hence the visual is not visible.

Please guys i have this as an urgent requirement .Please help me out.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
sturlaws
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @sturlaws  Thanks for your help.
Now i am stuck in the visualisation part of it , i have 16 measures for different correlation with 16 different questions.
I just wanna show a simple bar chart  but i guess its not possible to make measure as X-Axis name.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sturlaws For the same example if I have to dynamically rank these measures. and how to go about.

The ranks should Ideally vary by applying some filter. 

Thanks in Advance!

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm very busy at the moment, and can't help you with this. Try to create a new post for your question, I'm sure some of the other users of the forum will leap to your assistance.

BR,

Sturla

sturlaws
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @sturlaws  Thanks for your help.
Now i am stuck in the visualisation part of it , i have 16 measures for different correlation with 16 different questions.
I just wanna show a simple bar chart  but i guess its not possible to make measure as X-Axis name.

Not possible to put measures on x-axis directly, true, but there is a workaround.

Create a stand alone table, that is a table without any relationships. Say your 16 measures are named measure1, measure2,...,measure16.

The stand alone table, let's call it tabMeasures, should have one column, let's call the column Measures. The values in this column should be text strings. For simplicity you can use the same names as your 16 measures, but it is not strictly necessary:

The values on the rows could/should corresponds to your measures, in  your case you should have 16 rows. Add a measure to this table like this

xAxisMeasure =
SWITCH (
    TRUE ();
    SELECTEDVALUE ( Table[measureName] ) = "measure1"; [measure1];
    SELECTEDVALUE ( Table[measureName] ) = "measure2"; [measure2];
SELECTEDVALUE ( Table[measureName] ) = "measure16"; [measure16]; BLANK () )

Now add the column of the new table to the x-axis, and add this measure as the measure

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sturlaws You are a genius man. Thank You so much.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you show me how to make the variable Y dynamic?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors