Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BobKoenen
Helper IV
Helper IV

Conditional formatting of measure color in DAX

HI all,

I have 2 measures [sales untill today] and [forecast after today]. Which I combine in one measure to get the cumulative total of the actual sales and the remaining forecast         Sales+Remaining Forecast = ([sales until today] + [forecast after today]). 

Now I want to present this measure in a Bar chart with a month axis and I want the [sales unitil today] to be a diffrent color than [forecast after today]. With normal conditional formatting this is not possible because there is only one measure in the bar chart. 

Can you help me achieve this?

1 REPLY 1
dedelman_clng
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @BobKoenen - have you tried a stacked column chart? You can put each measure in with a different assigned color, and then turn on the "Total Label" that will show the sum. You could also put the total sum in a tooltip so the user can see if when they hover over it.

2021-06-25 08_25_37-Window.png

Hope this helps

David

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors