cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
D2N2
Frequent Visitor

Combine measures as columns in a new table

Hi datanuts, I've done some sector benchmarking across regions and various metrics (employment, value added, productivity, growth, etc) manually as a proof of concept and now trying to scale it using DAX and Radar chart.

My source table, intermediate table, and final visual (to be filtered by sector) done manually are attached.

I've created measures which calculate MIN, MAX, our position (D2N2), and a normalised score for each metric but having trouble getting the intemediate table using UNION, SELECTCOLUMS, CALCULATETABLE, GROUPBY/SUMMARIZE. 

Any advice of how to tackle this problem would be much appreciated. @danextian;@TomMartens; @v-huizhn-msft

Thank you,

V.Data tableData tableIntermediate table with metrics I want to plot as rows and measures as columnsIntermediate table with metrics I want to plot as rows and measures as columnsfinal vizfinal viz

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors