Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

glawberc
Frequent Visitor

CALCULATED COLUMN WITH REPLACED BLANKS

Hello friends,

I'm having a trouble with building a DAX Measure to get some values and displays them as row values on matrix. Unfortunately when i use calculate doesn't work, my matrix turns into a huge amount of rows that i dont want. There's any way to only replace blanks without making the matrix "bigger". The quantity column below shows the quantity of a material, the blank values are materials that currently we dont have in storage, we have two tables, one with a list of all material numbers and another with all materials in storage, the first column of this matrix is the material number. Can you guys help me? Thanks so much.

glawberc_0-1652473473121.png 

2 REPLIES 2
Whitewater100
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi:

I wonder if you may have choosed "Show Items with No Data". When you rclick a field the message below appears?

Whitewater100_0-1652476081456.png

In this case i'm using a matrix visual. The amount of rows is correct, i want to have those rows without quantity values, but i want to replace the blanks with some text, but the sollution i found on internet with if conditions associated with sum didnt work.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors