Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

KellSilveira
Frequent Visitor

Burndown

Hey! How to Create a Scrum Sprint Tracking Chart My team has an existing report in Excel that I'm trying to revamp in Power BI that uses a burndown chart. Thanks in advance for any help
  • Sprint total de 5 dias
  • horas orçadas
  • horas de corrida                                                                                                                

KellSilveira_0-1656893380284.png

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj3tDf4ersZ_ol6M5228wXeyerKu?e=NDV2PV  

3 REPLIES 3
v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KellSilveira ,

You have three values in your screenshot but only one working time column in your table.

Can you describe how these three values are obtained?

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.

Hi @v-jayw-msft ,

Follow the rationale in Excel (I need to reproduce this chart in Power BI). https://1drv.ms/x/s!Aj3tDf4ersZ_pGSZpmE5rxTUHkww?e=Pd3X58 

Graphic

On the vertical axis, the sum of budgeted hours needed to carry out the activities of the current iteration (eg, sprint 22.23) and, on the horizontal axis, the work days of the iteration.

This graph is represented in two lines. The first is the ideal line (budgeted hours), straight, from top to bottom, representing the complete demand for work at the beginning of the project (top left) and going to the lowest point on the right, where the forecast completion of the sprint on the schedule.

The second is the actual line (in my case, hours executed), which reveals how the team behaved in relation to the projection of time usage for demand during the sprint selected in the segmentation.

In the pbix file the Task Creation Date, Column (Task Created At) and Completion (Task Due At) 

KellSilveira_0-1657242207740.png

KellSilveira
Frequent Visitor

Hi

Complementing

Graphic

On the vertical axis, the sum of budgeted hours needed to carry out the activities of the current iteration (eg, sprint 22.23) and, on the horizontal axis, the work days of the iteration.

This graph is represented in two lines. The first is the ideal line (budgeted hours), straight, from top to bottom, representing the complete demand for work at the beginning of the project (top left) and going to the lowest point on the right, where the forecast completion of the sprint on the schedule.

The second is the actual line (in my case, hours executed), which reveals how the team behaved in relation to the projection of time usage for demand during the sprint selected in the segmentation.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors